Health Insurance through Employers or Organizations
- At Myriad Benefits we work along with the employer in the design of the health plan, taking into consideration its employees’ needs, and the employer’s or the organizations’ (Ex. Unions, Cooperative, Associations, among others) objectives and goals. We jointly work the negotiation, implementation, post-implementation, and employee support of any health plan coverage-related transactions.
- Likewise, we offer support with invoice management through invoice reconciliation, health plan audits, and group utilization reports.
Direct Payment Health Plans
We advise you according to your needs and budget, providing you a cost analysis for the market so that you can request the best option and best product for you and your family.
Medicare supplemental plan that supplements your Original Medicare (Part A, Hospital Insurance and Part B, Medical Insurance) coverage which covers many, but not all, health-related services and medical supplies. MediGap provides you additional coverage to cover services not paid by the Original Medicare, such as copays, coinsurance, and deductibles. The best-selling product is MediGap Model C.
Medicare insurance that covers all of the services provided by the Original Medicare, plus most of the deductibles, copays, and coinsurance, and additional services such as, vision, dental services, pharmacy, and others. This product is worked with group as well as individual clients.
It protects property against risks such as damages caused by fires, hurricanes, earthquakes, thefts, among others.
A standard insurance policy issued to commercial organizations to protect them against civil liability claims for bodily injury (BI) and property damages (PD) that may arise from locations, operations, products, and completed operations; and civil liability publicity and personal injury (PI)
Public Liability: It covers bodily injury and property damages caused by a negligent act for which you or your employees are legally liable.
Insurance designed to cover properties (certain movable property, property under construction, instruments, equipment, among others) that are not at a fixed location or are in transit from one location to another. This is known as Inland Marine Insurance.
It is designed to fulfill the needs of non-financial organizations. Normally we offer different types of coverage such as employee dishonesty coverage, forgery or alteration coverage, computer fraud, kidnap, ransom, extortion coverage, money and securities coverage, in addition to counterfeit money coverage, among others.
Insurance for losses caused by mechanical or electrical breakdown of almost any type of equipment, including photocopiers and computers.
- It expands the coverage’s limits for payments of compensation and legal fees for damages caused upon others, when the insured is sued and found to be legally liable.
- It provides protection against certain losses not includes in primary liability coverages
- Commercial car policies offer protection to all types of commercial units. There are various insurance coverages and programs to meet your business’s various needs. The policies may include coverages such as:
- Physical damage: : It covers direct damages to your vehicles as a result of a collision, theft, vandalism, floods, among others
Professional liability insurance that covers exposures faced by professionals in various industries. Some covered professions are:
- Insurance agents
- Nurses and physicians, among others.
We work all types of bonds to guarantee your business project by generating a strict control of the credit lines, providers, employees, and the judicial processes your business entails. Some of the bonds we work are the administrative, credit, fidelity, and judicial bonds, among others.
A life insurance can be a financial relief in the event of an unexpected loss or accident. At Myriad Benefits, we help you choose the best Life Insurance option to support your family members when you are no longer with them.
- Term Insurance
- Permanent Life Insurance
- – Whole life insurance
- – Universal life insurance
- – Limited pay life insurance
- – Donations
- – Accidental death
- Related Products
- – Collective Life Insurance
- – Senior Senior and Preneed
Act 139 (SINOT) is a program that pays benefits to insured workers who have lost their salaries as a result of a disability caused by an illness or injury that is not related to his/her job, or an accident.
The SINOT coverage is part of a wide range of services offered by Myriad Benefits, Inc. We can find options in the market and, thus, improve your:
- Offer support to the employer throughout the process
- Offer support to the employee throughout the claims process
Supplemental products are extra or additional products that you can acquire to help you pay for expenses that your regular insurance does not cover.
- Expenses other than medical expenses
- Cash benefit
It is used to pay for lost wages, transportation related to your health condition, or used to pay for food, medications, and other unforeseen expenses that you may have because of the illness or injury.
- Critical illnesses
- Accidental death insurance policies
There are two types of accident insurance policies, including Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Indemnity insurance
Indemnity insurance (also known as Hospitalization Insurance) offers a cash benefit if you are confined to a hospital because of an illness or serious injury.
A supplemental policy that can be a relief in a very difficult moment, as is a cancer diagnosis. As part of it wide range of services, Myriad Benefits offers various cancer insurance policy options.
We are committed to helping you choose a coverage that conforms to what you may need, and we offer the best options in the market regarding:
- Benefits that provide for initial tests to diagnose cancer and other feared diseases the first time
- Cancer first occurrence benefits for internal cancers
- Benefits that provide for hospital confinement, treatments, prostheses, and reconstruction, among others.